Monday, June 2, 2014

Strangest Trek video I have seen!


I found this gem on another site I read regularly and had to share it here.  One, because I love anything and everything Star Trek.  Two, because it is just so damn strange.  Basically this is a video of scenes from Trek that have been stabilized.  For those unaware, the way that all Trek shows achieved the look of the ship being under attack was to have the actors lurch, fall, or move in somewhat of a pattern and also shake the camera.  The above video removes or stabilizes the shaky camera and just lets you see the actors falling or lurching.  It is kind of hypnotic if I am being honest and I am alittle bit uncomfortable with that look that Patrick Stewart is giving me at the :48 mark. Settle down Sir Patrick, settle down.

For those who are interested in the song that is playing along with this video, it is called "Turn Down for What" by DJ Snake and Lil Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment